To step forward on our United States business development, we are looking for a Project Manager with at least 2 years of experience managing Web projects.
As part of your mission, you will be in charge of client relationships and development teams based on Paris, and Toulon. You will work in conjunction with the CTO of the U.S. entity in San Francisco.
You will be in charge to:
- design specifications in collaboration with the CTO
- manage development teams, respect schedules and budgets
- lead projects and teams across our different locations
- assist sales for pricing needs of our potential and existing clients
- handle operational monitoring of projects
- manage quality control insurance of projects
The San Francisco entity has a particular focus on startup projects. You may also work on various projects related to a lot of aspects: institutional website, newspapers, e-commerce and mobile application.
To apply you must :
- have at least 2 years of experience in Web projects management
- have a good understanding of technical things
- be organized, rigorous and curious
A nice to have would be some skills(not technical) in CMS (like eZ Platform, Drupal or Wordpress), PHP Framework (like Symfony, Laravel or Zend Framework), iOS and e-commerce (Magento).
The Novactive group is a 18 years old leading French company focused on innovating and challenging projects, joining us means joining a fast growing company with a lot of career opportunities in technical and management position.
If you are ready enough to take part of our futur success : Join us ! Send your resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Carreer evolution : projects Director, Director of Operations.
Workplace : On site downtown San Francisco